1. Product Overview:
Sodium Sulfate Na2SO4 drying. Fluid bed dryers are today's standard of technology for drying and cooling of all kind of salts. Sodium Sulfate: the largest use is as filler in powdered home laundry detergents, consuming approx. 50% of world production. The glass industry provides another significant application for sodium sulfate. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water, and most of its solutions are neutral, soluble in glycerin but not in ethanol. Inorganic compounds, high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous substances are called sodium sulfate. Yuanming powder, white, odorless, bitter crystal or powder, with hygroscopicity. The appearance is colorless, transparent, large crystals or small granular crystals. Sodium sulfate is easy to absorb water when exposed to the air, forming sodium sulfate decahydrate, also known as Glauber's salt, which is slightly alkaline. Mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigerant mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, medicine, feed, etc. At 241℃, sodium sulfate will transform into hexagonal crystals. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in organic synthesis laboratories.
2. Technology Overview:
Continuous fluidized bed dryer is also called horizontal fluid bed dryer. A certain amount of air enters the dryer after being filtered, dehumidified (optional), and heated, and the inlet air temperature can be accurately controlled. The wet material is evenly added to the first chamber of the fluidized bed (with a harrow device) through the feeder, and is fully contacted with the hot air. The semi-dry product after the first chamber is basically in a loose state, ensuring the fluidization quality of the entire drying process, and finally meeting the drying requirements of the product. The entrained fine powder waste gas that has been in contact with the material, by virtue of the volume expansion principle of the equipment, achieves the ideal settling speed of the fine powder in the drying chamber, thereby minimizing the fine powder content of the exhaust air. Exhaust gas finish the dust elimination through cyclone separator and bag filter, then being washed by wet scrubber and discharged into air.
3. Technology Characteristic:
(1) The residence time of materials in the fluidized bed is adjustable, this fbd dryer can produce products with lower water content.
(2) High heat transfer intensity and high thermal efficiency. The rake device can break up the materials which are easy to agglomerate.
(3) The feeding amount can be adjusted according to the temperature change in the fluidized bed for continuous or batch production.
(4) The materials in the fluid bed are evenly dried to avoid part overheating of raw materials.
(5) Adopt special air distribution plate, which not only pushes the material forward, but also does not loss the material.
(6) The system adopts multi-level dust removal, which improves the product availability and reduces the material loss.
(7) The system uses a fully enclosed structure, and the drying and cooling processes can be completed in one device at the same time.
(8) Continuous operation, large processing capacity, suitable for large production.